Why Has My Calendar Stopped Working. Open the settings app on your iphone. Make sure that your internet is working properly solution 3:

Why Are My Iphone Calendar Alerts Not Working GIMALOW
Why Are My Iphone Calendar Alerts Not Working GIMALOW from gimalow.blogspot.com

Type windows in the search box and right click on. Scroll down and tap on the calendar entry. Click on apps & features.

Press Win + R, And Type Outlook.exe/Safe.


If you have trouble using the calendar app, see the topics below. Here, you will see a list of all the accounts that are. The most likely reason is that you have the “hide past events” option enabled in your calendar.

Restart Your Device Solution 2:


Mine works ok, regardless of the time i put for 1st and 2nd alert. Check that you're using the google. Fourthly, reboot your router once or twice and see if it helps.

There Are A Few Possible Reasons Why Your Calendar May Not Be Showing Past Events:


On the next screen, tap on the accounts entry. How to fix google calendar not working on android solution 1: Click on apps & features.

I Get All My Mail But The Calendar Has Stopped Working.


Also, be sure to set a time first. Windows sends me an error message there was an error when. My kdp reporting has seemingly stopped working.

If You Can’t Change A Calendar Or Event.


Make sure that your internet is working properly solution 3: How do i fix my calendar on my computer? Lastly, try opening safari browser on another laptop or pc and attempt to retrieve the email using imap protocol.